Create content that gets you noticed
The NOSY Content Room has everything you need to create videos, take photos or record podcasts. Are you ready to stand out from the crowd?
There's only so much you can do with a phone camera
Inspire authority in your brand with 4K videos. From product explainers to sales pitches, you can create scroll-stopping videos for your business or personal profiles.
Ditch the phone camera and upgrade your LinkedIn profile with a photo that captures your personal brand perfectly. We can also take product photos in the studio.
Rich audio quality
Audio content is loved by users because it saves them time. Record your podcast, bring in guests from your phone, play music and soundbites on our Rodecaster Pro mixer.
- 4k, 60FPS cameras – 2 available
- Full lighting set-up
- Full audio set-up
- Mixing deck
- 4x podcast mics
- Green screen (full body)
- Live Streaming
- Meeting Room
- Dedicated Editor
- Access to premium audio libraries
COVID-19 RestrictionsTo keep our customers and staff safe, we are taking the following COVID-19 precautions, including social distincing, limiting groups to 6 individuals (including staff), and the wearing of masks.
Content room packages
We have created these packages to help you understand our pricing structure, but we can also design something custom to match your requirements. All prices stated exclude VAT.
The Pit-stopBoost your personal brand
90s vid. business card
Subtitles & music
The ProfessionalStand out from the crowd
4 videos per month
2h filming per month
Subtitles & music
The BusinessGain attention & grow
6 videos per month
4h filming per month
Subtitles & music
Product / staff photos
Make a content room enquiry
To keep our customers and staff safe, we are taking the following COVID-19 precautions:
- We are are operating the NHS Test & Trace system. Visitors should check-in at our venue using their phone app.
- Visitors and staff are required to sanitise their hands before entry
- Whilst walking around our premises, visitors are required to wear a face covering. This can be taken off in the content room, where our crew will maintain a safe distance and wear a face covering of their own.
- We will allow a 4 week ‘rearrangement’ window (at no additional cost) for any paid sessions. This is to remove pressure from customers if they are feeling unwell or should self-isolate.
- All equipment that comes in contact with customers will be sanitised before and after use.
- NOSY staff have been advised to not attend work if they feel unwell, until they get a test done.
- We operate a general regular cleaning. of our office and all staff are hygiene-conscious.
If you’d like to record a podcast, book photos only, create a product advert or anything else, we will charge £100 or the first hour and £70 for each consecutive hour after. We are also very happy to create custom packages based on your personal or business goals – simply contact us.
The pricing stated on this page includes staffing, if you’d like to hire the content room and use it by yourself (or hire a specific piece of equipment), we’re very happy to accommodate that for you. The pricing will be £50 per hour, £150 for half-day or £225 for a full day.
All prices exclude VAT.
Here is more information about content room payments:
- All prices stated on this page exclude VAT.
- The Pit Stop package and one-off hires will be expected to be paid up-front.
- Recurring packages have a 15 day payment term. The cancellation period for any recurring package is equal to the recurrence duration, for example – the quarterly package will have a 3 month cancellation requirement.
Other Terms & Conditions include:
- Whilst our equipment is insured for accidental damages and we understand that accidents do happen, we will not tolerate behaviour which is perceived as purposely trying to damage equipment. If this happens, we will charge for any damages. We are also very happy to advise if you’re unsure on how to use something!
- The content produced in our content room will be your own property, however we will own any intellectual property associated with editing styles, graphics, custom motion graphics and other (ie. you shouldn’t ask another editor to copy our style of editing).
- Our commercial music package does not include TV commercials – if you will use your videos for other purposes than social media, website, presentations and digital marketing; it’s better to ask and confirm.
- Whilst we are happy to advise and some of our packages include video-usage consultancy; our business will not be liable for any damages caused by these activities. There are simply too many factors involved. Nor can we be liable for any mistakes on your videos, photos or audio content – however, you will have plenty of opportunities to approve this.